Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Maternity Session 7-6-15

Ok, I know I said the next post would be about the babies..well I jumped the gun just a little.  I forgot we had a maternity session.  It was our last session with our favorite photographers, The Mullikin Studio.  They're moving to Florida!  It's a wonderful opportunity for their family, but it's definitely sad for ours.  We had a great time at the photo shoot.  I hope they come back to town often to visit and maybe take a few photos of all our ladies!

We're a pretty happy family.  I can't wait to meet the 2 new little girls!



\
The current little girl is definitely a show stealer. 

Her sisters have some big shoes to fill. 

This is probably my favorite photo.  She's going to be an awesome sister. 

See, stealing the show.  

So, the next post will be about the babies.  Less than 4 weeks left.  It's flying by!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. awww the one with you and Aurora is my favorite picture too!! You make it look like its a breeze to carry twins....what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you probably are a bit busy at the moment but I'm DYING to hear about your babies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay missie---do I have to wait until Aurora can type before I get to hear about your new babies?!?!?!?! You know I am not a patient person!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A new post! Just for you! :-)
      I can't wait to hear about YOUR new baby!

      Delete