Friday, December 21, 2012

Hello Baby! Shower Card

Hello Baby!
There is nothing I love more than making baby cards.  And baby cards for surprise baby showers are even better. 
My friend at work is having a baby girl in January.  So everyone at work got together and fooled her into a surprise baby shower.  We paraded it as a department Christmas party.  She fell for the whole thing.  She had no idea.  I love it when a plan comes together. 


I have a thing for prams.  
I heard the nursery is pink and yellow.  I can deliver on that. 

The pram was a little plain, so I used my Cuttlebug to emboss little dots onto it.  It needed a tiny something extra, and my Hello Baby stamp did the trick.

 I kept the ribbon theme on the inside, with a little baby sentiment.  
I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  

I am pretty excited for this little girl to be born, I know she's going to be adorable!
I'm even more excited to make her "name" card.  I've got some new toys in my scrap room that are perfect for a little girl card.  That will just have to wait until she's actually here though.  The count down is on!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment