Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Year's Birthdays

I'm not late yet...it's still January..for a few more days.

My sister and my mother-in-law have birthdays that are very close together, so I thought we'd have a little 2 for 1 special. 

 My sister turned 20 this year..which is ridiculous.

She likes the outdoors, so I made flowers.  I made the leaves pop up, mostly because I thought it was cute.  
It's sparkly, I got a new product, so I've been using it a lot...Perfect Pearls are fun!
I filled the card with a bunch of confetti with the numbers 1 to 20 stamped on them.  

My mother-in-law had a birthday recently as well.  This tea set stamp is one of my favorites. 

And Perfect Pearls makes it so much better!

I kept the inside pretty simple. 

Team Rodgers went on vacation over the new year break...that will be next.  
My coworker had her very adorable baby, so I made a very adorable card for that baby, but of course, you'll have to wait until it reaches its recipient before it gets put here on the blog.  

Happy Tuesday. 

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment