Friday, January 27, 2012

Coraline is 12 Weeks Old!

So, we're condensing weeks 11 and 12 together.  It's been very busy at Casa de Rodgers.  

Coraline is pretty much settled in, and moving up the ranks.  Puppy class is going well, and she seems to get along with other dogs, and children..so maybe she'll be the example for Oliver at some point. 

Aster tolerates her presence..but isn't afraid to thump her if she gets too close..it also doesn't seem to deter her from playing with the kitties. 

Standing in her food and water bowls.

Raccoon killer. 

She likes to be on the couch with me while I play on the computer.

Look at that face!

Oliver is really a very good sport.  He looks all ratty from playing with Cora, she bites his fur and they slobber all over each other...it's gross. 

She says, I prefer to sleep on this pillow on the sofa over my pretty purple bed in my crate thankyouverymuch.



Here's a little video cuteness.  If you listen, you can hear her bark and growl...they love love love to run in the yard.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I am saying this out loud, but that Coraline almost makes me want to get a pom just like her! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete