Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Card 2011

It's almost Easter..and I'm very excited because we're going to my mom's for brunch..yum!

I've got an Easter card to share today.

It's the only one I made this year and I sent it to my in-laws. The stamp is from All That Scraps and I've had it for a long time, but never used it. I actually put 2 stamps together. The girl is one stamp, and the stump and mushrooms are another. I masked the girl to put the stump underneath her. It worked perfectly!

I used my Cuttlebug on the yellow background and a paper piercer around the blue. That is a dangerous tool...a tiny super sharp pointy thing...love it! I used white flocking on her ears..which you can't see..sorry. But they look furry.

The inside I stamped one of the only Easter sentiments I have. And the duck and pond were also part of the stamp set. How cute is that duck!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We're headed to see my new baby neice today then off to help my mom cook for tomorrow...(again, yum!)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment