Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bride and Groom Hearts Card

It's been a while since I posted a card, so I thought I'd take a break from the home front updates.

A friend of mine is getting married, as I've mentioned. And we can't go because I have to work. So I make a card to send her.

I love how this turned out. It's simple, yet perfect for a wedding. I stole the idea from Dawn. She's got tons of great ideas. I changed it a bit to incorporate her wedding color, which is periwinkle..I think I got pretty close. I have limited resources..

I stamped a simple Congratulations and punched it out. It's popped up with dimensionals.

I used the Cuttlebug on the "bride" and on the background. I used my iRock to put the rhinestones on the dress.

The inside is plain, and blank. I can't decide if I'm going to put something in there or not. Words of wisdom for a happy marriage maybe. I think I'm definitely qualified to provide that kind of information...I think I have the best marriage.

That's it for now. We're waiting for the bedroom furniture to be delivered. I have to leave for work soon, I hope it gets here before I have to go.

Enjoy the beautiful Saturday.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment