Friday, February 11, 2011

Owl Baby Girl Card

I have another baby card for today. There must be something going around...

I love making baby cards. They always turn out so cute. This is the first girl card I've made. It was a bit harder. I'm partial to the boy cards, but this one turned out really cute. I think it might be because I love owls.

This one is for my sister. (I don't think she reads, but if she is...STOP!)

Her 3rd baby is on the way and the shower is in a month or so. I wanted to make sure I didn't wait until the last minute...like ususal. So here it is...


I love the pink and brown combo. The stamp is a Stampin Up set that I love. The birdcage thank you cards were made with the same set. The patterned paper I am not sure where it came from, but I've always had it...


I punched the brown frame with a corner and edge punch set..also Stampin Up. The pink paper is called Pretty in Pink and the brown is Early Espresso.


I'm always looking for an excuse to use my iRock...


I left the inside blank for a little message.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

We're getting down to the wire for our trip. Jonathan is just beside himself. I'm pretty excited too. We got a new camera lens that I can't wait to play with.

Be sure to follow along, I'm sure it will be an interesting trip. And if your not interested, at least tune in for the mountain pictures, I'm sure they'll be amazing!

Insert shameless promoting here:

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop. JRo Productions has had it's first sale! I'm planning to post a few more things before we leave for Colorado. If you don't know how to find my shop, use my Etsy button, it's in the side bar <----

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment