Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Purple and Yellow Birthday Card

I intended to get this post up yesterday, but I was busy shopping. So I'm doing it today.

My mom's birthday was yesterday, so I made her a card.

The paper is the Razzleberry Lemonade series by Stampin Up, and it's retired. But I love it, so I bought some on clearance. The "image" I made with 2 stamps from a set I don't know the name of. but it has the dragonflies and the little dot things. I stamped the dot things in Crushed Curry and Peach Parfait first, then the dragonflies in Rich Razzleberry. I sponged the edges with Crushed Curry.

I don't think you can tell, but then I used thick embossing powder to give it that glass look. I didn't break it, but it still looks cool.

Here's the inside.

I was pretty happy with how it came out. We took her out to lunch, and my little brother even showed up.

We're so ready for Thanksgiving weekend. We only have 2 to go to this year, lunch at my mom's and dinner at my sister's. Turkey Coma here we come!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment