Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Christmas Card of the Season

It's the first Christmas card of the season. Woot!

It's a Fluffles card, and the pictures are taken with the new camera we just bought (The Canon Rebel T2i...love it!)

I used a lot of this paper last year, but I just love it so much. The solid color cardstock is from Stampin Up, and I used a Cuttlebug dye for the snowflakes.

You can't tell, but the ornaments are glazed with a glaze pen (go figure), so they're sort of shiny.

I kept the same sort of theme on the inside. The sentiment is from a Christmas Set from All That Scraps.

I hope everyone is gearing up for Turkey Day. We've got 2 to go to..so we'll definitely be in turkey comas. We're planning on setting up and trimming our Christmas tree next weekend, since we both get 4 day weekends. I'm sure we'll have lots of help from the furbabies, and lots of pictures.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment