Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oliver vs. A Coke Bottle

So today is Jonathan's birthday, and we're having his family over for dinner, so we're cleaning and getting ready and such. So it happens to be a good thing that Oliver is pretty happy just playing by himself.

One of his favorite things to play with is empty soda bottles.



I'm already wishing that I never had to go back to work. He's so much fun to have. He's probably the most easy going puppy I've ever seen. He had his first vet appointment yesterday..it was a piece of cake. We go back in 2 weeks for shots updates, he's probably not going to be very happy about that...but overall he's pretty ok with most anything.

I suppose it will all change eventually, he's still sleeping a lot. But he still loves the crate, and he's really good about going potty outside. He still sleeps through the night, with hardly any crying..we couldn't ask for a better situation.

I hope everyone is enjoying the week.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. That video cracks me up! What's even funnier is I have a video from when we first got my puppy playing with an empty coke bottle just like that. No need to buy expensive toys.

    ReplyDelete