Monday, September 20, 2010

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge- Janneke's Sketch

It's been a really long time since I've participated in a challenge. It's silly, because I love challenges..and I especially love sketch challenges, so that's what I did today.

One of my favorites is the ATS Wednesday Challenge. And this week is Janneke's sketch...which I like a lot. I love square cards, they're not that much bigger, but I think I have a lot more room to work with.

So I've been working on cranking out the Halloween cards, so my entry is a Halloween card.

Every witch needs sparkly shoes! I've made a couple cards with this set. It's Ollie and Griselda from ATS, of course, that's one of the rules of the challenge. You can see the other card I made last year here. I altered the stamp slightly, but Halloween is really what it's meant for.

I hope this helps you appreciate the sparkles! Last year my Halloween card had green shoes. That was before the blog however, so it's not up here. Use your imagination. It was fabulous.


Here's the inside..and my finger. The sentiment is from the same set. All the patterned paper is from a Basic Grey stack. The cardstock is Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black from Stampin' Up!.

I've got a few more cards to make, I was putting my list of folks to send them to today. If I don't make lists I end up with a serious surplus problem.

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute and fun card! I love the witches shoes!!! Thanks for playing along with us at All That Scraps!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a pair of sparkly shoes like that! Great card! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete