Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Baby Card

So I realize I'm a giant slacker, and haven't really made anything for a while. I've been working on my St. Patrick's Day cards, but took a little break, or detour or whatever you want to call it to make this baby card.
I like baby cards. I made this for a girl I know who just found out she's having a little boy.
I took a lot of help from the Cricut on this one. I used my New Arrivals cartridge.

All the cardstock is from Stampin' Up! and the patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby. The border punch is also SU! and the sentiment came from The Greeting Farm.

I used a few brads on the wheels and the top of the stroller. I used some pop dots to raise up the stroller.

Here's the inside, I kept it simple so I can write something nice in it.

I was being supervised by Bean while I did this. He is also why I'm not very productive...I waste a lot of time telling him how cute he is.

St. Pat's cards are coming soon, but I can't post them until they go in the mail..or until they're finished :-)

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. you know, if you had a picture of him on the desk watching you it would be cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no room for him on the desk..it's full of all my stuff.

    ReplyDelete