Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Easel Card

It's time for a little Easter spirit. I'm not putting up my Easter cards just yet, but I did make a little extra card for someone..and I think it's hilarious.
It's based on this T-shirt at Snorgtees.com. My sister has this shirt so I made this card for her.
You have to look at the t-shirt first, or this just isn't going to be funny.

I laughed the entire time I was putting this card together. I used the Cricut Easter 2010 cartridge. And to make the "bites" I used a Spellbinders scalloped oval die. (yeah I'm clever!)

The inside stamp I'm pretty sure came from Hobby Lobby. I used some buttons to hold the card open.

I've been making a few more easel cards, because they're really easy and I love the way they look.
That's all I have for now, I should put some house pictures up soon (yeah we bought a house!) and maybe early next week I'll post the Easter cards I made for my family.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment