Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day Cards

I didn't make that many Valentine's Day cards this year, but I'll post the ones I did make.

This one is for my sister, and her kitty T-bone. I used the Cricut to cut out the hearts and put some little pearls on them...and on her bow. The stamp is from the Wild Sprouts series at The Greeting Farm.

Ha! Since I had to color him black his eyes got colored over, so I had to make them myself..and they're a little freaky looking, but oh well. I used some pop dots to raise her up off the card. I did the same with the hearts, but in a cascade sort of way. The small heart is level with the card surface, and the larger hearts are raised up. It looks pretty cool in person.

I used another heart on the inside.

I made this one for my mom. The stamp is from the Miss Anya series, of course, from The Greeting Farm. I used the Cricut to cut out the white and red place for the sentiment. And the heart flourish. I put red and white stickles on as much as I could, because I love them.

I used my Cuttlebug on the red background. The mosaic tiles are probably the coolest things ever. I saw them at Hobby Lobby and immediately thought of my mom. We used to own a mosaic shop, in case you didn't know.

Yay stickles!

Anyway, that's what I have for Valentine's Day. I already posted my husband's card earlier, that I made for a Farm Fresh Friday contest a few weeks ago.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment