Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Monday Mania-Easel Card

First I have to say that my snow globe card won the ATS Wednesday Challenge! And I'm crazy excited about it! I had never made one before, and I was pretty happy with how it turned out for a first time...and it won! Woot!

So now I'm on a contest kick. So today I've made a card for Monday Mania at the Club Anya and Friends Blog. This week's challenge is to make an easel card...

I've never done one of those before either, so..you gotta love you tube and all the wonderful crafters that film how to do it.

So here's what I made...

I'm really wishing for spring, so I used the super fun Wild Sprout and lots of happy paper.

Here's a little closer picture of her, I used stickles on her flower and dress.

Here you can see it's like an easel, if you've never seen one before.

Here's the inside with a simple sentiment. It came from a Gingersnaps set from ATS.

So there you go. I am loving all these different card shape challenges..they are so much fun.

Have a great day...I am. :-)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment