Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Christmas Cards

I realize it's been a long time since I've done anything on here..but seriously, I've been working...see..3 cards.

I really love these digi fairies from The Greeting Farm..they've created one for each season, this is the Autumn fairy, and I love it for this Christmas Card.


I'm pretty pleased how this card turned out as well. The stamp is from the Reason for the Season over at All That Scraps.

This card started out life as something totally different, but I'm glad I changed it, this looks way better. I don't know if you can tell but all the snowflakes are sparkly with Stickles. I did the border with a Martha Stewart punch.

This picture didn't turn out the way I wanted (big surprise). But the letters are embossed, I used white ink and clear embossing powder. Also, the snow under the presents is Stickles covered with white flocking powder..it actually looks pretty cool in person. It's like sparkly fuzzy snow.

That's all for now..hopefully more to come soon.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment