Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baby Julia Card

So, a friend of mine had a very pretty baby girl 2 weeks ago.  The gender was a surprise and they kept their name ideas under wraps as well...making card production difficult. 
It was worth it in the end.

I love baby cards..and it's been a while since I've done a baby girl card.  It means I can use ribbon, and shiny things! 

Her name is Julia, which is adorable.  I tried to make the card match the pictures I've seen of her nursery.  


 I love owls, and this one from one of my Cricut cartridges was perfect!

 I left the inside blank, you know, for my nice message.

I've got a few other things I'm working on..so stay tuned. 
Team Rodgers is gearing up for the Agility event of the summer..well not really, it's just the longest trial we've been to, and we're entering more events than we ever have.  We're hoping Oliver will weave himself to victory, bringing much honor to his family...the footage shall be interesting anyway.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment