Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sea Life Aquarium 4-27-12

Team Rodgers did something fun last week...we went to the new aquarium at Crown Center.
It's definitely worth a trip..a little pricey, but you need to go at least once.
I love aquariums.  I'd love to have a fish tank at home, but we have 3 very bad kitties..that would also love to have a fish tank.
So, if you're going to go, buy your tickets ahead of time and online..you save a few bucks, and you get to go to the front of the line.  There was a pretty big line, but we got right in, no waiting!



The first area they have the ugly river fish..I suppose they have a place too..but it got way better!


I would have a heart attack if I saw a crab this big!

I made friends with this fish. 

Since we don't have children, I had to step in.  They have quite a few tanks with little bubbles in them so you can see the tank all around you.  It was pretty awesome. 


I love the color of these little shrimp things.

They have 2 tunnels.


Sting ray!

Fishy face!

They have a pretty cool jelly fish tank.  I love jelly fish. 



They saved Nemo fish until close to the end..I checked all the tanks on the way...I wasn't the only one looking for Nemo. 

Another favorite, black sea horses. 

Lego Land wasn't open yet, but I'm sure it's worth a trip too. 

It was a pretty good day..you all should go.  
On deck, I've got some Mother's Day cards...and there's an agility trial that same weekend..it will be our first trial..Oliver is very excited..I'm scared to death!  But it will be fun anyway..look for photos and video of that coming soon!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment