Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

So I'm a bit late..but it's been nuts around here.

I made some Mother's Day Cards this year.  They are pretty similar..which if you remember, is my plan for all Mother's/Father's day type events where multiple people will be getting cards on the same day.

I made this one for my mother.

And this one for Jon's mother.  He helped choose the paper.

 
 Aren't my light tent pictures much more nicer than my other ones ;-)

I used my iRock to put the rhinestones on the flowers. 

 I kept the inside pretty blank for nice messages to our mamas.

I hope everyone has had a good week thus far..I'm hoping to get a start on Father's Day cards during this long weekend coming up..I've got a couple of other card related projects too.

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment