Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Circle Circus Birthday

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Sorry.

I haven't been a very good crafter lately either. We've been busy. I have some zoo photos I hope to get up here later this week. Because this weekend is Irish Fest! And I'll have tons of photos from there. AND we're down to less than a month before we go on vacation. You know there will be an option to follow along on this blog.

For today, I have a birthday card.

I apologize in advance for the yellow-ness of my pictures. Sorry. I keep wishing for a light box, but it keeps not happening. Someday maybe.

I made this one for my friend Lauren. It turned out to be a really great color combo. Concord Crush, Island Indigo, and Lucky Limeade.

I stamped different images from my Circle Circus set. It's one of my favorites. I used it on my sister's graduation invites, if you are a frequent follower.

I kept the inside sort of plain, so I could write about how old she's getting.

Her birthday was like 2 weeks ago, so I'm a little behind.

Speaking of birthdays..Jonathan's birthday is quickly approaching...and I need to get it in gear. This year I'm going to get him coal...no wait, that's for Christmas.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment