Thursday, February 18, 2016

Anatomical Valentine's Day Card

What's this? A card?  Yes, I managed to find a little time to create something, besides babies. 
My brother asked me to make him something for his girlfriend.  He's pre-med, and she's in med school already, so an anatomically correct heart seemed appropriate.

It's pretty simple.  My craft room isn't completely unpacked yet.  (it's been over a year, I know!)
I pressed the white paper with my Cuttlebug to give it the dot texture.  And it's got sparklies, I love sparklies!

The heart, I stamped and embossed it with clear powder.  So it's a little bit shiny, and raised up.

The inside I stamped Happy Valentine's Day, per my brother's request. 
I guess he's happy with it.  I haven't heard, but I look forward to finding out how she liked it. 
Stay tuned for more.. the ladies are nearly 6 months old!
 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment