Saturday, October 27, 2012

Birthday Card Catch Up

Man! I am really terrible at this whole blog thing.
To be honest, I haven't had much time to craft, or anything else for that matter.  Team Rodgers is up to their eyeballs in weekend activities.  Lately dog stuff has consumed a fair amount of time..next week is the big Agility Trial..so be on the look out for that.  
On the home front, we've gotten new kitchen counter tops..and we couldn't be happier!  I'll post some before and after shots of that.  We're also knee deep in refinishing our hardwood floors...I can't give a final report yet...day 1 didn't go so well..but there will be more on that as well.
I'm backlogged in cards.  I have been making a few.
Today is a helping of birthday cake, er, card. 


 I made this one for my friend at work. 
She's getting older, like really old, so I thought I'd bring back the color combos from her youth.  Well I used my youth as an example.  I loved bright pink and blue and such when I was about 13 I think.  Who am I kidding, I still love this combo!

 All the paper is Stampin Up, because that's how I roll. 

Hopefully all that cake..er cards will hold you over until I can get something else up here.  I've got a birthday card from Jon's birthday too..so we've got the potential to have a few posts this week...

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend..looks like Fall is finally here for real in KC.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment