Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day Cards 2010

Since we had Mother's Day a week early (both Jonathan and I have to work all weekend), I'll show you the cards I made for our mothers.

This one is for my mom. The paper is from SU! and when I saw it I thought of her.

Both cards are easel cards.

Here's the side..with terrible lighting..but not for much longer I hope.

This one is for Jonathan's mother. I used the Cricut to cut out the front part. He chose all the paper and the design, he did a pretty good job.

Both cards have this stamp. It's shiny because I embossed it. I used green ink and clear powder for his mom, white ink and green powder for my mom.

Here's a shot of the whole card.

Sorry I've been slacking, I didn't even get to make anything for National Scrapbook day! But in my defense we're 2 weeks from closing on our house and we've been packing like crazy.

Soon there will be more house pictures and I can create stuff in my very own scrap studio..I'm very excited!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment