Thursday, May 27, 2010

Delayed Projects-The Story of My Life

So I feel really bad I haven't been able to scrap very much lately. We got all of our stuff moved (thanks Russell!!) and it's a total mess around here.
We've decided to have an open house in June, I was thinking that would give us plenty of time to get everything organized..now I'm not so sure. But anyway, I had intended for these invites to go out last week..but they're going out now..which is better than never.

I think the final total was 32 of these..which is A LOT! The stamp is from The Greeting Farm, and it sort of looks like our house.
The edge punch is Martha Stewart. The blue edge we cut by scissors..Jon helped with that part. Some of them have bows, and some don't. It's not because I wanted them to be different, it's because I ran out of ribbon..so sad.

It doesn't look that complicated but it took forever to color all the houses.

Once everything was done gluing them together was a piece of cake.

Also, I have a before and after for today...
I finally got the upstairs bathroom painted, which is so nice because now we can actually use it.

It was a not very nice brown..

And now it's a very dark blue.

With bright green accents..as if you couldn't guess.
It was the color scheme we had at the apartment, just without the wall paint. I really like it. It is really dark, it was suggested that we'll be needing flashlights..it might be the truth.

We're well on our way to unpacking this place. The cabinets are still in limbo..I'm told they'll be up when I get home from work today..not sure if I believe it..but if they are that will be the next round of photos...the white cabinets look so great I can't wait. And I need my kitchen back so I can do some cooking!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment