Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Swiss Pixie Christmas Card

I apologize for taking so long to post something new..but I've been busy. We spent this last Saturday at my in-laws helping them with their HUGE landscaping project. Then we had dinner on Sunday with my mom...so not a lot of time for card making.

I've gotten a lot of new stamps lately, and I've been coloring them and such, so today I made a Christmas card with one of my favorites.


I just love this stamp. It's a Swiss Pixie holiday stamp from All That Scraps.

I made the ornament with some shiny silver paper I had. I glued 2 pieces together to make it stronger, punched a hole in it and made the hook with floral wire. I think it turned out pretty cute.

You can see the hook a little better here. The paper I used is from My Minds Eye. The ribbon is from Michael's or Hobby Lobby or something.

This is the inside, the sentiment came from the Winter Stamp Kit from All That Scraps, but they were on special a few weeks ago, but haven't been released as separate stamps yet.

These are the Copics I used to color the image. I'm still perfecting the picture taking of these markers. They are shiny so they glare really easy.

That's pretty much all I have for now, hopefully I can make a few more cards this week.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment