Thursday, November 12, 2009

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge-Thanksgiving

The challenge for this week's All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge was to make something Thanksgiving related.

I colored this Sugarplums image a while back, I was using it to practice my copic coloring, AmyR at Prairie Paper & Ink did an image like this, so I looked at it and tried to copy it because I just love how she colors...ha who would have thought I'd say that as an adult, about another adult.

Anyway, so I've had this image, and I decided I'd use it to make a quick Thanksgiving card.

The image obviously came from All That Scraps. Sugarplums Pumpkin Emma.
All of the fall stamps were very cute, but this one was my favorite.

The ribbon came from Michael's. All the paper came from Hobby Lobby, it's just plain cardstock, I didn't use any patterned paper.

The inside is pretty plain too, I cut out the pumpkins to add a little something extra. I mostly just wanted room to write something..I'm planning to send this to a friend.

That's all for now, it's time for work.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment