Sunday, July 24, 2016

Alice and Arden are 11 Months Old!

We're closing in on our first year.  The girls have come a long way, and it's getting exciting for sure.

We're going to have trouble sharing the chair before too long.

They LOVE each other. 

Alice is so smiley!

Arden is pretty smiley too. 

Arden has a drinking problem. 

So does Alice. 

Dear Target, you get me and I love you!  This basket is the most wonderful thing on earth.  I can't wait to use it more.  PS--if you have 1 kid and I see you in this basket, don't be surprised if your tires are flat. 

4th of July was a lot of fun.  We went to my mom's house for food and a few fireworks. 

The girls loved playing picnic outside. 

We had a birthday party for a friend so we fired up the wagon train.  It was the littles first time riding in a wagon, it was a big hit!

Twinning winning!

They are so much fun.  We are on the verge of walking for Arden.  Alice is starting to be interested too.  We have a big 1st birthday bash planned, so stay tuned for that!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see this years birthday theme. I already know its going to be spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete