Saturday, July 6, 2013

NADAC Agility Trial 7-6-13 Day 2

Today was a short day for us.  We only had 2 events.  The plan was to take it easy this weekend, I really ended up entering more events than I originally planned...but that sheet just kept filling up while I was filling it out.

Quick!  Some footage..



First up for us was another go at Regulars.  The course was really set in our favor, and I hoped this would be another win..well in some ways it was.  He started off great and hit the weave poles with a good amount of focus.  I had to call him back to repeat them, well he weaved through them backwards to get to me, which cost us a 10 point deduction.  Damn.  He kept great speed all through the end.  We were under the course time, but the deduction prevented us from getting the Q.



We finished up our day with Open Jumpers.  Another nice course.  He had great speed, stayed with me the whole time and we finished strong.  This was our first Open Q!!  I'm so proud of my big boy!

Good boys get rewarded with tummy rubs!!

Tomorrow is a full full day.  Hopefully we'll keep up the good work.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment