Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lego Birthday Card

So, I'm back on the card wagon.
I had a request to make a birthday card for a little guy who is having a Lego birthday.

So, I made a Lego card.  It was going to be easy when I started..turned out to be a mathematical nightmare. I guess we all need a little fraction to decimal practice every now and then. 

I used my Cricut to cut out the letters for his name, and a teeny tiny stamp for the Happy Birthday.

 I also used the Cricut for the 9..he's going to be nine. Cool right?

I hope he likes it..he's 9, I'm sure he will :-)

Team Rodgers is gearing up for a little excitement this weekend, we're planning to go to the Midwest Balloon Fest..weather permitting.  
So look for hopefully some nice pictures of it.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment