Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anya Easter Card

Sorry I fell off the vacation wagon. There are a few more pictures Jon took skiing by himself the last 2 day. They're on his computer, it's on my to-do list.

We made it home fine, our Olliedog and kitties missed us terribly. And we've been laying around doing nothing for the past 2 days.

We brought the crappy weather back with us it seems, so I was needing some Spring in my life, so I made a card.

Easter is the next holiday I suppose, so an Easter card seemed appropriate. I haven't colored with my Copics in a long time (and I'm severely out of practice)

I kept it pretty simple. I cut out the image and popped it up with dimensionals.

The ears have white flocking on them, so they are furry! I haven't used flocking in forever, and this was a perfect reason to.

This is a terrible picture of the inside...I don't know what happened. But I stamped a light blue bunny inside, and the rest is blank.

This card is listed in my Etsy Shop...click the side bar button to browse <------

I've got 2 days of work this week, then a weekend, so it shouldn't be too bad. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment