Saturday, October 8, 2011

Embossed Candle Halloween Card

I haven't fallen off the wagon completely..

It's been a long week, and so far, a long weekend. Today we went to Warrensburg to watch the UCM game. My sister is in the band there. It ended up being an all day event...ending with a sunburn which is wonderful.

It's October already..I'm not sure what happened to September..and August for that matter.

I'm putting out my best effort to get in gear and get some Halloween cards made. I have a few done that haven't been posted yet, so that's what I have today.

This one is pretty simple, but I sort of like how it turned out.

The candle is embossed with silver powder, so it's shiny and metaly looking.

The card folds in the center, which is different that I usually do things. I kept with the silver theme and stamped the greeting and some accents in silver pigment ink.

I'm still working on more cards, and I have a few that just need to be posted...maybe tomorrow..maybe not.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment