Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Elephant Baby Card

I've got a card for you today.

Since the cat..or baby rather..is finally out of the bag I can post it.

My friend is pregnant and she just told everyone at work yesterday, so I made this card for her. She and her husband are not going to find out the baby's gender and it's KILLING ME!!
So I have to use green and brown..which I happen to love, but it would look much better with some pink or something. I'm definitely voting team pink of this one.

The stamp is Stampin Up and was actually part of a promotion..so it was free..and perfect for this. The patterned paper and ribbon are Pear Pizazz. I used my Cuttlebug on the brown piece. The buttons are from my giant box-o-buttons.

I used the same ticket corner punch on the inside as I did on the stamped part on the outside.

I was really happy with how it turned out. As I've mentioned before, I love making baby cards..they always turn out cute. I've been dying to put this on the blog.

It's another big day at Casa de Rodgers. We're getting our stove today. I'm headed to Zumba and it should be here when I get back. Yay! So maybe tomorrow I'll have some pictures.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment